R.E.M. III R.E.M. III

Great!

Ignore those gays who gave u an 0. It sounds great, and u know that! U're music always sounds great! Good job!

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

Sad.. but Beautiful.. :' )

This song really grabbed me, it was so sad, but so great. Those strings... They sound great, and the piano too. It was such a great song!

Bangkok LadyBoy Bangkok LadyBoy

WOOT!

DARKCORE!!!!!!

Fight your way Fight your way

I loved it!

Very nice, I like it! Keep up the good work!
(Sorry, I don't like long reviews)

madboss responds:

Hehe... no probs. I'm happy you liked this old and rusty piece (I made this with FL 4 I think and I was not the best choosing the right compressor stuff for it...)
Thanks for your rev!

Fly my Angel, fly Fly my Angel, fly

Great Job!!!

It's just the second song of yours, but i can hear that u are a MASTER in making this music! It sounds great!

madboss responds:

OMG... please... I'm not a master. Listen to a professional filmscore composed by for example Hans Zimmer or James Newton Howard. I'm nothing compared them - but I try to give my best.

Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you liked this music!

For the last time For the last time

OK...

I'm sorry, but... this... is.... ONE OF THE BEST SONGS I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!

madboss responds:

Ehm... I'm really happy that you're on this opinion and you liked this music that much. It feels good. Thanks for your rev!

_-={Cloak of Wonderment}=-_ _-={Cloak of Wonderment}=-_

Great!

All your songs sound great. How do u make these? Do u have a own orchestra?

MaestroRage responds:

maybe one day :')

It is a dream of mine to work with a real orchestra, and make these pieces much more beutiful.

I make them using the program Fruity Studio's, however the sounds you are hearing are from external plug-in VST's which serve as pretty much just large volumes of quality sounds. Mostly East West.

Thank you for the review and compliment, I am glad you like them, that is after all, why they are there.

Above the Clouds (easy listng) Above the Clouds (easy listng)

Great song!

I love it. It sounds a bit like music from Maple story. I can use this for my RPG games.
Keep up the good work!

Enemies 4 Life - Hardcore(rip) Enemies 4 Life - Hardcore(rip)

Dutch hardcore POWER!!

DUTCH HARDCORE POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Yeah right!

German Hardcore? Well, it stinks.
DUTCH HARDCORE RULEZ!!!!!!

Casualty responds:

Well, not hardcore techno. It clearly states hardcore punk.

But yeah, Holland has funny music indeed =P